Product Roadmap: July–September 2022
Share this article
Well, here we are at the end of our second quarter of FY2023, and it’s been busy! We’ve released a couple of new features that we’re really proud of and are now looking ahead to all of the work we’ve got planned for Q3. Before we give you a sneak peek of what we’ll be releasing over the autumn, here are our highlights of Q2:
To help users more easily review claims and refresh their memories of what was claimed in previous years, we built a feature to enable them to quickly check their answers, technical detail and notes without having to request a claim unlock.
In a similar vein, to help our clients keep track of their work and ensure that all questions have been answered fully, we built a feature to enable them to flag questions as needing more attention.
We’re delighted to say we’ve finished the work to make your reports customisable. Including the following features:
- Use your own corporate colours;
- Add footer text, enabling the inclusion of disclaimers and copyright information;
- Include a company logo on the front page of the report;
- Add a report section giving background information on the claimant company;
- Upload images to the additional technical details section.
For a guided tour of these great new features please check out our October blog.
2023 Compliance Changes
We’ll be focussed on ensuring the app is ready and compliant ahead of the changes to the R&D tax relief scheme in April 2023. This will include:
- Updates to the EPW, software, subcontractor and contributions to independent research questions to ensure that all users understand what costs can and cannot be included after April 2023.
- Adding a new question to check that users have given HMRC advanced notice of making a claim, where necessary.
- Adding the name and company of the user who prepared the claim to the front page of the report
- Investigating how best to enable users to get client sign-off on the reports.