Report Customisation | October 2022
Share this article
Big new release this month—we’re pushing a load of features to enable you to change the look and feel of the technical reports! This includes:
- Adding custom colours: you can now add one of your corporate colours to the report. This will change the highlight colour used throughout the report, enabling you to align it more closely with your own branding.
- Adding corporate logos: you can also now add your own logo to the front page of the report, again aligning the WhisperClaims output with your firm’s branding.
- Section order: we’ve built a feature to enable you to change the order of the sections in the report to make it fit better with how you prefer to present the technical and financial details.
- Company background: we’ve now given you space to include a few lines in the report about your client, to give HMRC most context for the R&D claim.
- Image uploads: you’ve now got the ability to add images to your project descriptions in the additional technical details questions, enabling you to better illustrate and describe the R&D that your client has undertaken.
No bug fixed for this month (yay!).
- Now that we’ve finished the work to make the reports more customisable, we’ll be turning our attention to including furlough costs in the staff costs questions, making it easier for users to complete claims for periods that were affected by furlough.
- We’re poised to start work on the updates to the app that are necessary to ensure the app and reports remain compliant after the changes to the scheme come into force in 2023.