Software Developer – Full Stack
We’re looking for an experienced developer to work within a small, SCRUM development team to build industry changing software. You’ll be self-motivated and want to build exceptional products whilst identifying and overcoming challenges and anticipating problems.
The location for this role is fully remote. However, there is also the option to work from our Edinburgh office.
What you’ll be responsible for
- You will work within a small development team, adhering to and helping set high standards.
- You will participate in the full product lifecycle: planning, development, testing, feedback and iteration.
- You will take on difficult and challenging engineering problems.
- You will commit to continuous improvement, learning from the rest of the team and training courses to help you grow as a software developer.
What we’re looking for
- An understanding of what our user wants to achieve.
- An adaptable approach to challenges and problems.
- Strong team player.
- An obsession with testing and best practice methodologies.
- 3+ years experience (although we’re more concerned about good skills than years experience!)
- Essential skills:
Bonus points for
- Experience with DevOps.
- Track record of building client facing web applications.
- Basic understanding or experience in accountancy/tax industry.
Above all, we want great devs and want to help each other get better. If your skillset doesn’t quite fit with the above, we still want to hear from you!
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org