Workflow View | April 2022
Share this article
Our big new feature of the month is a workflow calendar, allowing you to see all the tax preparation and hard deadlines for all your claims at once. You can view all the deadlines for the next year, or filter month by month to see which claims you need to work on when. Along with your monthly deadline email, this will ensure that no claim gets left behind!
Claim reviews and Risk assessments
We’ve told you about this already, but the other big features released this month are the claim review and risk assessment. These forms part of our commitment to ensuring quality and compliance for claims prepared using our software, helping you make sure that your claims are as robust as possible.
Increased app timeouts
A small tweak we made to the system this month was to increase the timeout time from 30 minutes to one hour. We’d had feedback from several users that 30 minutes was not quite long enough if you had to pause working on a claim to check details, so we’ve increased it to ensure that you’re not being logged out when you’re in the middle of something.
Unlocked claims in the recent claims list
We’d noticed that claims that had been paid for and then unlocked weren’t appearing in the recent claims list on the dashboard, and were therefore a little harder to jump into. We’ve changed this now so that any claim you’ve made recent changes to will appear in this list.
A one small bug fix this month:
- Invoices were not loading in the app for some of our customers. We’ve updated the backend of our software to make sure that everyone can access all of their invoices.
- Alongside the claims calendar, we’ve been working on a renewals view. This will give you a handy list of clients who:
- You’ve finished a claim for in the past;
- Have an available claim year;
- You haven’t started working with again.
This will help you manage your R&D client pipeline, and make sure that you don’t miss out on claims that you should be working on.
- We’ll soon be starting to work on enabling our users to flag questions that need more attention or input, and add notes to questions. This will enable you to work more effectively on claims, and leave notes to make sure everyone working on a claim is on the same page.