Background & Bugfixing | October 2021
Share this article
Nothing this month—we’ve been beavering away on background functionality, so haven’t released any new features.
- We had a very bad hour or so this month when an update to our Google Analytics implementation caused the app to go down! The problem was identified and fixed as quickly as humanly possible, and tests have been put in place to prevent this happening again.
- We spent some time this month working on very minor or edge case bugs in the app:
- Users can now enter decimal numbers in the staff numbers section
- Users are now redirected appropriately if they try to navigate back after accepting the T&Cs
- Some errant feedback in the technical challenges section has been fixed
- We’re starting to work on giving our users the ability to upload staff details directly into the staff costs section rather than typing out all the information—this should be released within a couple of months.
- We’re still working to migrate to a new direct debit payment provider—as with all payment-related features, it’s taken longer than we’d hoped, but will make our payments systems more robust and easier for us to administer.
- We’re also working on updating the UI for our sales and support staff, which will make it easier for them to onboard and support all our users.