Updated Review Format | January 2022
Share this article
Improved review print format
This month we’ve done some work to improve the print feature for the claim review stage. We’ve removed the fee and the approximate spend, as well as tidying up the formatting. This means you now have a much nicer and more appropriate document to pass to your client for review!
Negative balance sheet totals
We’ve updated the turnover and balance sheet assets question to enable you to enter a negative value for balance sheet assets, enabling you to put together a more accurate claim.
We got through our backlog of bugs this month – hooray! As part of this, we fixed the following small issues:
- Removed paid for claims from the recent claims section on the dashboard to prevent users accessing finished claims and encountering errors.
- Removed an erroneous end point that appeared in the question set for no reason.
- Removed the ability for users to enter negative numbers in the costs section
- Our new risk assessment feature is coming along nicely – we’ve now got it working from our end. We’ll be thoroughly testing this over the next few weeks to make sure it’s all working!
- We’re still very close to finishing the work to migrate to a new direct debit payment provider – once this is done, we’ll be in touch with our DD users about how to move across.
- We’ll also be working this month on a feature to alert our users to any hard deadline claims they have coming up.