Bank Statements and Renewals Updates | August 2022
Share this article
No big headline feature for this month, but we have made a series of smaller tweaks and improvements:
- In response to the recent letters that providers have been receiving from HMRC asking for bank statements as evidence of R&D spending, we’ve added ‘Bank Statements’ as an option in the outputs question.
- We’ve updated the subscription page to show the initial length of a subscription.
- It’s now possible to both search your renewals list and duplicate a claim directly from there.
- We’ve changed the way the system responds to missed payments, so it’s no longer possible to log-in and resubscribe without contacting us – this prevents duplicate subscriptions being created!
- One of our users pointed out that employment allowance amounts were still being taken off the staff costs figure after EA was removed from the staff costs. This is now fixed.
- We found a very niche issue with the calculation of grants in claims that had been duplicated – all working now!
- Our big focus over the next couple of months is making our reports more customisable, so we’ll be releasing a series of new features to enable you to, for example, add logos, use your brand colours and add background information about the claimant company.
- We’re also working on a feature to enable you to flag questions as needing further attention, making it easier to see where, for example, placeholder figures have been entered and preventing you finishing a claim with these placeholder answers.